Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I need ya'lls help...


So Amy and I joined a sort of Runner's Club. we are training to finish a 5k in June. Yes, we are rather out of shape, so we have to train to run 3 1/2 miles. Our coaches are through Fleet Feet http://www.fleetfeetstl.com/. It is a 10 week training program with the race at the end. I'm really looking forward to it, but am a little scared. I have a bad habit of starting projects and not seeing them through to the end. I'm gonna need your encouragement!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can do it Dawnie!!! WE did day one, and as Jen said . .starting is the hardest part.

Anonymous said...

Dawn and Amy. Remember, "I Think I Can, I Think I Can". Believe in yourself and you both will be winners. I have no doubts about you doing this Dawn. I don`t know Amy that well but.. Girls, you can do it.