Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Night 1 of Ferberization... FAILED

I have almost a week off for Thanksgiving, so I thought that this would be a good time to train Charlie to sleep in his own bed. He started off in his crib last night, but ended up with me. I used the excuse that Chloe had been sick the evening before. She was sent home from school early for an upset tummy. I'm not really sure how that relates to where Charlie slept, but this morning at 1 AM it made sense.

We have been trying sign language with him. The theory is that if he knows a few signs, he can tell us what he wants. Thus eliminating the screaming! We started it over the weekend, and I have learned quite a few signs. Charlie has not. Probably the most common sign that I use is: BRAT!
http://www.dictionaryofsign.com/main.php?g2_itemId=6096&g2_myThumb=

No comments: