Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Blog challenge day 6

oh no! Although I did blog yesterday (Blues game), I forgot to do my challenge question:
20 of my favorite things:
  • my family... I have the most forgiving, generous, loving husband and the most beautiful, smart, talented children. I have fantastic parents and a wonderful sister that I miss terribly. They always make me laugh and continually accept my many faults. Love you guys!
  • the beach... nothing more relaxing... someone remind me again why I live in the midwest?!?
  • dining out... no prep, no clean up!
  • the color of the tree in my front yard in fall
  • house hunting
  • shoe shopping... a girl can never have too many shoes :)
  • taking long afternoon naps
  • fireplaces
  • beer sampling
  • romantic comedies
  • The Office
  • road trips
  • sweat pants and tennis shoes
  • the feeling I get when a parent acknowledges me at work and is thankful for what I do
  • deserts
  • pets... with the exception of rodents and reptiles
  • playing on the computer
  • coffee coffee and more coffee!!!
  • a good thunderstorm
  • calla lilies

No comments: